- Saint Joseph's University
- Bachelor of the Arts in Communication Studies
- Minor: Business Marketing
- Saint Joseph's Univeristy
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Minor: Business Management
Camp Wachusset Brandon, VT Camp Counselor June 2014-Present
- Provided leadership for kids ranging from ages 7-15.
- Assisted in directing and supervising daily opportunities for children to engage in.
- Ensured a safe environment for all children while simultaneously fostering growth, maturity, and entertainment.
- Participated as a senior advisor for junior counselors, counselors in training, and staff interns.
- Worked with fellow counselors to create a close-knit community focused on team-building and communication skills.
- Offered counseling to potential new members through the recruitment process as a member of the Sigma Phi Epsilon chapter on campus.
- Participated in philanthropic events geared toward the surrounding communities.
American Marketing Association
- Participated in marketing events that nourished essential networking skills.
- Gained constructive insight toward the marketing industry.